What is a cookie?
A «Cookie» is a small text file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of «cookies» helps us to improve the quality of our web, allowing to control which pages find our users useful and which not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website. Please Note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the ones that are activated help us to identify and solve the errors, as well as it allows us to identify interests and to be able to offer the most interesting products for you. Some of these cookies are essential, because without them the page cannot function properly. Other cookies are very useful, because they remember your user name in a safe way, as well as your preferences, for example, the language. Thanks to cookies you do not need to provide the same information every time you enter a page.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the Web page, so no one is registered on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In The long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent Cookie has a certain expiration date. The Cookie will stop working after that date.
Below We publish a list of the main cookies used in our website, distinguishing:
- The strictly necessary cookies , for example, those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow to make services requested by the user or cookies that serve to assure that the content Of the Web page is efficiently charged.
- Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, the websites make use of «analytical» cookies normally to collect statistical data of the activity that is carried out on The platform.
Relation and description of the cookies that we use in the Web
Page The table that we publish below collects in an outlined way the cookies that we use in our Web page:
|String Alphanumeric Random
Custom_box_cookie (Own cookies)
|The WEB Application It uses series of basic cookies for its correct functioning, since the different sections of the Web site, as well as its electronic commerce functionality is controlled through data and preferences that depend at all times of the active session of the user that Visit the Website and the actions you make on the platform.
|This cookie belongs to the Addshoppers service with which we allow our users the possibility to share our content in their social networks.
|We make use of Google Analytics on the website to be able to keep track of the activity done on it. Google Analytics cookies collect standard log information and visitor habits data anonymously. More Information:Developers.google.com (In English)
|Third Party Cookie
|Local storage and other similar technologies indicate when you enter Facebook so that we can show you friends who also like our site or some of its pages
|These cookies belong to the service of ClickTale, the world's leading provider of Customer experience Analytics, a revolutionary way to analyze users online behavior on Web pages and improve their experience.
Complementary Guarantees Cookie Management: As a guarantee supplementary to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the used browser, and this acceptance can at all times be revoked by the options of Content and privacy settings available . Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by means of which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and different names in this private way:
Internet Explorer 9 and above: InPrivate
Safari 2 And above: Private browsing
Opera 10.5 and superior: Private browsing
FireFox 3.5 and higher: private browsing
Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
On the other hand, and if you wish, you can surf the net by our site in the usual way but disabling cookies in your browser. Then We will guide you in the process to be followed to deactivate them in your browser.
How do I turn cookies off?
Modify your browser's preferences to disable cookies is very simple, but remember that in these cases, some features of the virtual store will not be available to you.
- Open Firefox.
- Press the «ALT» key on the keyboard.
- In the menu above on the screen, select ' Tools ' and then ' Options '.
- Click on ' Privacy '.
- In ‘ Firefox you can ‘: Choose ‘ Use a custom settings for history ‘. Uncheck the «Accept cookies» option to disable them and save the changes you have made.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the ' Tools ' button and then on ' Internet Options '.
- Select ' Privacy '.
- In «Advanced» you can turn cookies off and save the changes you have made.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the ' Tools ' menu.
- Select ' Options '.
- Click on the «Advanced» tab. In the ‘ Privacy ‘ section, click on ‘ Content Settings ‘.
- In the «Cookies» tab you can disable cookies and save the selected changes.
- Open Safari.
- Select ' Preferences ' in the menu and click ' Security ' (top right).
- In the «Accept cookies» section, you can choose whether Safari should accept cookies from the sites you enter. For more information, click the question mark.
- To View the cookies that have been stored on your computer, click ' View Cookies '.
Important: Please read the Help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate private mode. You can continue to visit our website even if your browser is in private mode, but your browsing on our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.